Look at Jessica Alba and Her Daughter Haven Dance in Totally Cohesive '00s Attire.


Since I saw a video of Jessica Alba and her daughter Haven recording a (ridiculous) dance routine for TikTok, I've been dreaming of a mother-daughter dance-off. How about a follow-up to Alba's box office bomb, Honey? Just give it to me.

Eat the chips, abuse your hips, kick the child, and pose," the Honest Company founder and the middle schooler can be heard saying in the video, laughing at someone off camera before breaking into a "Cha Cha Slide"-style dance to the simple beat. Remove the gum from your shoe, you two-time loser, snap a photo, throw a tantrum, don a napkin as a shirt, and chant, "Magic spell, magic spell."

According to the caption, they made this during the summer for a competition I didn't know about. However, it did cause me to recall this 2018 masterpiece!


Jessica Alba and Haven are dressed for 2000s dance team practice in tank tops, white sweatpants, middle parts, and earrings. It's kind of like a slop.


During the summer, Alba gave the audience a sneak preview of the dance by including a clip of it in a video clip she posted in the glory of Haven's 11th birthday.

Alba wrote on Instagram, "Yesterday we celebrated my Have baby as she turned 11." To paraphrase, "I am so proud of the wonderful person this Leo angel is; she has an old soul and can see through all the ish; she is the kindest, intelligent, happy, positive human being." Haven, there is nothing you can't accomplish if you just keep going in the direction of your heart and trusting your instincts. Your strength comes from the goodness of your heart, the sweetness of your nature, and the tenacity with which you approach life.

Alba revealed last year that she was seeing a therapist to better communicate with her eldest child, Honor. Honour told Katherine Schwarzenegger, "I really felt empowered to find my voice, speak my voice, and own my opinions." She said, "I think we need to spend more time together without Haven around." Holy cow, that was a doozy. Remember that I am different from she is, and treat us as such. We are too different from being blended. I'll be honest and say that's something I'm still working on.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posturing Kaley Cuoco "That's So Bad," Says Pete Davidson About His Hoodie At The "Meet Cute" Premiere

What Millie Bobby Brown is Worth and What She Has Coming Up in Films

Kaley Cuoco, who is pregnant and expecting a baby girl with Tom Pelphrey, "couldn't be happier":