A "hidden hotel room romance" is discussed by Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki.

 It was a secret between Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki on The Big Bang Theory.

They were together for two years but didn't tell anyone for the first year.

During Comic-Con, we all stayed in different hotels," Kaley Cuoco told Us Weekly. Johnny and I were in separate wings of the hotel, which consisted of two enormous structures.

We were like two mice racing about in the dark, sneaking into each other's quarters and back again. In other words, who did we believe we were?

So, Kaley and I would hug and pretend to say good night in the hotel lobby, and then we'd all follow our ways," Galecki explained.

For example, Kaley Cuoco recalled, "This is lovely looking back, but I was on a shuttle bus with the group, and I was sitting next to Kaley trying to start a conversation.

So, what's going on with you?' was the best I could come up with. How about a guy? So, have you been dating anyone lately? To the extent that I could as well be her father.

"Oh my God, you don't know?" she exclaims with a chuckling voice. Then I said, "I don't know what?" Why am I so ignorant? I'm seeing Johnny," she exclaims.

The couple amicably split in 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posturing Kaley Cuoco "That's So Bad," Says Pete Davidson About His Hoodie At The "Meet Cute" Premiere

What Millie Bobby Brown is Worth and What She Has Coming Up in Films

Kaley Cuoco, who is pregnant and expecting a baby girl with Tom Pelphrey, "couldn't be happier":