During the making of this episode of "The Big Bang Theory," co-stars Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki began a romantic relationship.


In an all-new oral history of The Big Bang Theory, Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki discuss their real-life romance in greater detail than ever before. In the upcoming book The Big Bang Theory: The Definitive, Inside Story of the Epic Hit Series, the actors discuss their on-screen romance from 2006 to 2008, including the first date, who made the first move, and the reasons for their breakup.

"From a young age, I was completely smitten with Johnny. Then I realised he was interested in me, too, and thought, "Uh oh, this could get complicated." "Vanity Fair was able to get an exclusive excerpt from Cuoco. Galecki claims that before he started dating Kaley, he "had zero idea of any sort of crush."

Penny and Leonard first kiss in the first season's episode 6. The actors' first kiss.

"In all the scenes before we met, something was always there. It was love at first sight. Cuoco admits she was "very nervous" during the first season before they met "Halloween episode kiss.

"I was kissing him as Penny before we dated, which is weird," she says. It took months for the two to kiss off camera, but Galecki soon realised they had chemistry.

Cuoco and Galecki filmed a dream sequence in Season 1's "The Nerdvana Annihilation" Leonard saves Penny in the elevator shaft.

Cuoco: "It wasn't fun."

Galecki: "We had to be in each other's arms for a while because it was a stunt." "That was definitely a moment—"

Cuoco: "We fell in love in that elevator shaft."

"Definitely. That was a turning point in our relationship. At that point, we both knew that something mutual was felt and that ignoring it would be a distraction from the work "Confirms Galecki.

Cuoco eventually broke up with her boyfriend and joined Galecki and the cast in Montecito, Calif. The actress called Galecki to her cabin to kill a bug.

"To this day, I don't know if this story is true or if she was flirting with me because she'd just broken up with her boyfriend, but I didn't go to her cabin," Galecki says.

"I flirted with a bug in my room. Both true! I thought, This could get him in! However, "Laughing Cuoco. "He rejected me! I think he turned me down because he knew my plan. He didn't come over despite my bug excuse."

Galecki invited Cuoco out for wine soon after their trip.

"We kissed in the bar and parking lot. I'm the opposite of Johnny, who can get in his head and hide. Next day at table read, I would have told everyone. I'd have said We're together. "We can't tell anyone," he said. We remained silent "Recalls Cuoco. "Then was different. It was easier to hide social media before it became popular. You had less people knowledge. Another world."

Nobody was surprised when the actors told the cast and crew. "Kaley and I considered marrying," Johnny Galecki says, but his need for privacy led to their breakup.

"We're from different worlds, but we seem to blend in. When I wanted different things, it made things more complicated "Explains Galecki.

"My strict privacy policies and Kaley's openness contributed to our rift. I was uncomfortable going public with it, and I think that hurt Kaley's feelings "Continuing, "It wasn't because I was embarrassed of her or our relationship, but I wanted to protect Penny and Leonard from tabloids."

Galecki: "It made me uneasy because we were working together and the show's viewership was growing. It felt like we were living a lie because we went to award shows and functions pretending we weren't a couple, when we were a loving couple."

Galecki says they "had very different interests in what we wanted from life," but they remained close after the split.

"We're great friends. I value my relationship with her above all others "Sharing.

Cuoco didn't dispute his take, but added context.

"Johnny and I ran out of things to talk about because we worked all day and then asked, "How was your day?" Simon's funny, right? We'd laugh because there's no mystery "Recalls.

"But we stayed together. We loved each other and were lucky that there was no foul play in our breakup; it just ended "Continued Kaley Cuoco. "Yes, we were hurt, but we were friends again quickly. He was in both of my weddings' front rows, and we've been so supportive since. We're sweethearts."

Galecki is private. The actor and model split in 2020. One son is shared. Tom Pelphrey is Cuoco's boyfriend. They walked the 2022 Emmys red carpet together, so they don't mind being open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posturing Kaley Cuoco "That's So Bad," Says Pete Davidson About His Hoodie At The "Meet Cute" Premiere

What Millie Bobby Brown is Worth and What She Has Coming Up in Films

Kaley Cuoco, who is pregnant and expecting a baby girl with Tom Pelphrey, "couldn't be happier":