Kaley Cuoco shows her fans her 'torture' workout.

 Kaley Cuoco appears to be exerting herself.

The 35-year-old star of "The Big Bang Theory" posted three videos of herself working out with a friend on Instagram on Tuesday, with the caption, "Made @jamiemakeup join my torture sesh with @ryan sorensen."

Box steps, single-leg hip thrusts, and plank variations were among the exercises in Cuoco's Instagram Stories.

The Flight Attendant star took a break from her workout to dance with her workout buddy and makeup artist Jamie Greenberg.

She joked, "Dance break!" on her Instagram post.

Even more so now, during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Cuoco has not been shy about posting about her fitness and workout routines on social media. Last September, she announced her dedication to staying in shape by posting a video of herself skipping rope while concealing her face.

The actress titled her video "Jump It Out." During my time in COVID/quarantine, I have become utterly obsessed with jumping rope.

Starlet Kaley Cuoco defended her decision to wear a mask online, despite receiving a barrage of criticism for it.

I wear a mask when I'm in a confined space with other people, which I was. I'm protecting myself and everyone around me. Thanks for playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posturing Kaley Cuoco "That's So Bad," Says Pete Davidson About His Hoodie At The "Meet Cute" Premiere

What Millie Bobby Brown is Worth and What She Has Coming Up in Films

Kaley Cuoco, who is pregnant and expecting a baby girl with Tom Pelphrey, "couldn't be happier":